This position is available in the Advanced Diagnostics Department at the Toronto General Hospital Research Institute. The successful candidate will be working under the guidance of the Principal Investigator to identify novel genetic risk factors for kidney disease.
• PhD in molecular biology, genetics, biomedical engineering, biology or related discipline awarded within the past 5 years.
• Experience working with RNA/DNA/protein isolation
• Experience also working with PCR, Sanger Sequencing
• Experience with cell culture, transfection, Western Blot and handling mice
• Basic computer language programming will be considered an asset
• Good organizational, scientific writing and multitasking skills
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (Annual Renewal)
Closing Date: July 21, 2o17
For further details regarding this position, please click here.