This position is available within the Breast Cancer and Systems Biology Lab located at the Catalan Institute of Oncology, IDIBELL, Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain).
The successful candidate will work on studying new therapeutic approaches for cancer based on genomic data integration and modeling, and synthetic lethality analyses. For more information about this research, please check the following publications:
- Hernandez et al. Decapping protein EDC4 regulates DNA repair and phenocopies BRCA1. Nat Commun. 2018 Mar 6;9(1):967.
- Mateo et al. Stem cell-like transcriptional reprogramming mediates metastatic resistance to mTOR inhibition. Oncogene. 2017 May 11;36(19):2737-2749.
- Serra-Musach et al. Cancer network activity associated with therapeutic response and synergism. Genome Med. 2016 Aug 24;8(1):88.
- PhD awarded within the past 3 years
- Experience in cancer biology and/or bioinformatics is required
Application Process: Interested candidates should forward their research interests, curriculum vitae along with the name and contact information of three referees to Dr. Miquel Angel Pujana; e-mail: email@example.com.
Length of Position: 3 years
Closing Date: January 31, 2019
For further details regarding this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org