This position is available in the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Research (AIRR) located at Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, part of University Health Network.
- PhD awarded within the past 5 years in Computer Science or related discipline
- Must have a solid research and publication record related to computer vision and deep learning
- Must have solid programming skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.