This position is available immediately within the Krembil Research Institute. The hiring lab focuses on the discovery of novel biological targets and therapeutic agents for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of in vitro efficacy assays for small molecule evaluation.
- PhD in cell biology or biochemistry obtained within the past 3 years
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting protein assays, includes ELISA; cell-based assays; and microscopy
- Experience working with neuronal cells would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of standard research laboratory techniques and procedures, and statistics
- Some experience with animal handling is considered an asset
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (1 year)
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.