This position is available in the Genetics and Development department located at Krembil Research Institute, Toronto Western Hospital, part of University Health Network.
- PhD awarded within the past 5 years in Immunology or a similar field
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent laboratory skills including tissue culture, flow cytometry, and molecular biology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, GraphPad)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible schedule
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (2 years)
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.