A Senior Postdoctoral Research Fellow is required to investigate cell therapy applications with focus on Osteoarthritis. Specifically, the Postdoctoral Fellow will be involved in evaluating the basic immunobiology of human monocytes/macrophages and mesechymal stromal cells (MSCs) in vitro and in vivo.
- Ph.D within the past 5 years in a related field with extensive experience in cell therapy or general immunology
- Expertise in immune cell functional assays: T cell proliferation, immunophenotyping (flow cytometry), multiplex assays/ELISAs, RT-PCR, molecular biology
- Hands-on expertise in primary human cell culture and isolation
- Knowledge of MSCs and animal models would be an asset
- Background in macrophage immunology and osteoarthritis are definite assets
- Statistical knowledge is an asset
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (2 years)
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.