This position is available in the Genetics and Development department. The hiring lab focuses on dissecting molecular pathways contributing to neurodegeneration in Parkinson’s Disease. This lab is currently looking for a highly motivated and skilled postdoctoral fellow to join and partake in pursuing exciting avenues of investigation.
- PhD obtained within the past 5 years with extensive experience in cellular and molecular biology
- Expertise in one or more of the following will be considered an asset: CRISPR/Cas, iPSCs, live cell microscopy, knockout rodent models
- Excellent skills in scientific writing and verbal presentation in English with a recent publication track record
Please submit a single PDF comprising of the following:
- Statement describing applicant’s career goals
- copies of up to 3 representative publications for which the applicant is the major contributor
- Names and address of 3 referees
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (2 year)
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.