This position is available in the Genetics and Development department. The work will be focused on studying personalized medicine in ankylosing spondylitis (AS). Specifically, the successful candidate will be studying the functional consequences of novel genetics associations identified in AS.
- PhD obtained within the past 5 years in immunology, genetics or bioinformatics
- Research experience in immunological assays, flow cytometry and genetics
- Experience with flow sorting, single cell RNA seq, pathway analysis, machine learning, integration of clinical and laboratory parameters for predicting treatment response will be considered an asset
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (2 year)
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.