The Hakem lab focuses on understanding cancer initiation and progression to identify novel therapeutic strategies for cancer patients. The lab is currently investigating unexplored mechanisms that regulate NOTCH, WNT and DNA damage repair signalling in various types of cancer.
- PhD and/or MD degree obtained within the past 3 years
- Highly motivated with strong publication record
- Demonstrated expertise in cell signaling and molecular biology
- Experience with CRISPR-Cas system considered an asset
- Highly self-motivated and creative
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (3 years)
Closing Date: Until position filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.