This position is available in the Psoriatic Disease Research Program at the Krembil Institute. The successful candidate will be working part of the Kallikrein-Related Peptidases Inflammatory Signalling In Psoriatic Arthritis project.
• PhD in biochemistry, molecular biology or a related discipline awarded within the past 4 years.
• Three or more years of experience in mass spectrometry and cell culture
• Experience in cell functional, immunoflurometric and enzyme activity assays
• Experience in protein production and purification
• Experience in flow cytometry would be considered an asset
• Good organizational, scientific writing and multitasking skills
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (annual renewal)
Closing Date: until filled
For further details regarding this position and to apply, please click here.