This position is available immediately within the Weaver Medicinal Chemistry Research Lab located at the Krembil Research Institute, part of University Health Network. This lab focuses on the discovery of novel biological targets and therapeutic agents for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
- PhD awarded within the past 5 years in field of Synthetic Organic or Medicinal Chemistry
- Expertise and experience in standard techniques of synthetic organic chemistry
- Effective team player with strong, collaborative trouble-shooting skills
- Solid documentation skills and organizational ability
- Design and synthesis of new chemical entity small molecules as putative drug platforms
- Conduct multi-step synthesis of small molecules using state of the art synthetic organic chemistry methods
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (1 years)
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.