University Health Network (UHN) is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Postdoctoral Fellow in our in the laboratory of Dr. Catherine O’Brien.
Our research program focuses on identifying new therapeutic strategies for the treatment of colorectal cancer. Specifically, our lab is focused on targeting the unique vulnerabilities of cancer cells when they are in the drug-tolerant persister state.
Genetics, proteomics, transcriptomics, bioinformatics, Genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 screening, biochemistry and molecular analyses of human cancer cells, mouse models, and primary samples (including organoid cultures) are used for our studies.
- PhD or MD/PhD within the past 3 years
- Demonstrates expertise in molecular biology
- Highly self-motivated and creative individual with high-quality first author publications
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team is a prerequisite
More info here