Hematological Malignancy Treatment, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
Located in the Princess Margaret Cancer Research Tower within the Toronto discovery district, we are looking for an experienced and motivated scientist to help fast track an innovative immunotherapeutic project for hematological malignancy treatment. The applicant should have a diverse scientific background with a good knowledge of immunology and familiarity with a variety of biochemical and molecular biology techniques, including genetic manipulation and cloning techniques, immunoglobulin expression and purification, and bioactivity and functional assays.
• PhD in immunology, biochemistry, molecular biology or related discipline
• 3 years or more experience in immunology, and immunotherapy development
• Experience in assay development, functional cell-based assays, cytotoxicity assays etc.
• Experience working with tissue culture and transfection, BSL2 minimum
• Experience with DNA manipulation, i.e. PCR based mutagenesis, cloning etc.
• Experience with protein expression and purification
• Experience working with mice would be an asset
• Experience in oncology/hematological malignancies would be an asset
• Exceptional organizational skills and team-work ethic
• Capable of multitasking with minimal direct supervision
Length of Position: Temporary Full-Time (annual renewable contract)
Closing Date: March 16, 2017
For further details regarding this position and to apply, please see here.