This position is available in the Neural Systems and Brain Signal Processing Lab located at Krembil Research Institute, Toronto Western Hospital, part of University Health Network. This lab focuses on the development of computational models and techniques to infer the hidden states of the neural systems from sparse observations.
- PhD awarded within the past 5 years in field of Computational Neuroscience/Applied Mathematic/Signal Processing & Information Theory/Machine Learning
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent laboratory skills including tissue culture, flow cytometry, and molecular biology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, GraphPad)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible schedule
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (1 years)
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.