University Health Network (UHN) is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Postdoctoral Fellow in our Geriatric-MSK Outpatient Clinics.
The successful candidate will lead clinical research that will be conducted as part of our collaboration with Orthopedic Surgery (University of Toronto), Toronto Western Hospital, and McMaster University/St. Joseph’s Healthcare (Hamilton).
The overall aim of the work is to characterize phenotypes among total knee arthroplasty candidates, including identifying potential surgery non-responders.
- PhD awarded within past 5 years or MD within the past 10 years
- Has published peer-reviewed articles in the field of study
- Ability to commit to developing funded research projects that involve graduate students and applying for further postdoctoral funding.
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Detail-orientated and well organized.
More info here