Cell Signaling and Cancer Genetics, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
A postdoctoral position is available immediately in the laboratory of Dr. R. Hakem at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto, Canada; one of the top 5 Cancer Research Centres in the world.
Our research aims at identifying novel genetic factors and cell signaling mechanisms important for cancer development or therapy.
Our laboratory has published in high impact journals including Science, Cell, JEM and Nature Communications and has demonstrated its excellence in training.
• A recently obtained (1-2yrs) PhD degree in biology
• High self-motivation and dedication for cancer research
• Dedicated to cancer research and cell signaling
• Strong expertise in biochemistry, cell and molecular biology
• Expertise in Crispr genome-wide screens
• Familiar with mouse models
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Excellent writing and communication/organizational skills
• Applicants must have excellent publication track records.
Length of Position: Temporary Full-Time (1 year with possible extension)
Closing Date: Until Filled
Interested applicants should submit their C.V., names of three referees and a statement of research interest to Professor Hakem (email@example.com).