Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Biomedical Engineering - Toronto Rehab Institute
In this Postdoctoral fellowship position, you will be working with a clinician scientist and computer scientist to process and analyze sensor data for the digital phenotyping of neuropsychiatric syndromes in people with dementia. You should have an interest in the clinical neurosciences, dementia or other disorders of aging, and the development of clinical systems for improving quality and safety of care. Your responsibilities will include: helping to build and maintain a sensor system in an inpatient clinical setting at Toronto Rehab; leading the analysis of longitudinal sensor data for the development of digital phenotypes of neuropsychiatric symptoms.
- PhD degree within the past 5 years in Biomedical, Computer or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the design of clinical sensor systems
- Experience in data structures and engineering
- Experience in processing large amounts of data
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and collaborative abilities
- Experience in collaboration between research and clinical groups
- Excellent academic writing skills
- Machine learning expertise preferred
- Previous interest in technology in dementia and aging preferred
- Experience in statistical models for intensive longitudinal data analysis preferred
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (2 years)
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.