The successful candidate will work with a team of Medical Physicists to develop and test a novel Machine Learning (ML) based Quality Assurance (QA) system for Radiation Therapy. The QA system is expected to automatically verify the radiation dose delivered to patients with high accuracy. This work will be an extension of a successful QA system that has been already developed and commercialized by the team.
- Ph.D. in Medical Physics/Physics/Mathematics/Engineering/Computing
- Self-motivated and expected to investigate, develop, and test a prototype ML software system
- Must have experience in computer programming (with languages such as Matlab, C++, Python)
- Experience with ML methods
- Knowledge of ionizing radiation physics is considered an asset
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
Length of Position: Temporary Full-time (2 years)
Closing Date: Until Filled
For further details regarding this position, please click here.