We are seeking a bioinformatics postdoctoral fellow to work under the direct supervision of Principal Investigators at both Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and Toronto General Hospital Research Institute. Our lab is using and developing cutting edge experimental and computational methods based on Cancer epigenomics and liquid biopsy.
The selected candidate will work in projects focused on genome-wide DNA methylation data from circulating cell-free DNA in multiple cancer types and non-oncology applications, such as fatty liver disease, and will work in close collaboration with wet-lab scientists and clinicians.
• Ph.D received within the past 5 years in Bioinformatics, computational biology, systems biology, machine learning or related areas
• Experience in analyzing high throughput genomics and epigenomics datasets
• Proficiency in at least one programming language and knowledge of statistics
• Demonstrated excellent publication record of scientific achievement
• Highly motivated and self-driven
More info here