December 1 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Information Session: Summer Research Opportunities at UHN
Join the Office of Research Trainees (ORT) to explore Summer Research Opportunities at the University Health Network (UHN)!
This session is targeted at undergraduate and medical students interested in summer research positions for 2023, although everyone is welcome including graduate students, health professional learners (nurses, occupational therapists, etc), and college students. No previous research experience is required.
The session will:
- Highlight paid summer research opportunities and programs at UHN
- Share tips on how to apply to positions – including advice from UHN PIs!
- Offer advice on how to prepare for interviews
- Identify summer research awards
- Help you to understand what to expect in summer research positions (ie. pay, expectations)
- Illuminate learning opportunities available to you for the summer
- …and give you a chance to have your questions answered!!
UHN is committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: all religions and ethnicities, LGBTQ2s+, BIPOC, persons with disabilities and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. This learning session aims to help make summer research positions more accessible to everyone, regardless of background.
This webinar is free and open to everyone. Register here. The session recording and resources will be sent to all registrants.