- CRISPR/Cas9 screens: Understanding the basic concepts of gene editing and of the CRISPR/Cas9 technology, and getting able to design a screen
- Presented by: Drs. Jason De Melo and Fraser Soares
- Machine learning: Understanding machine learning principles and applying them towards answering biological questions
- Presented by: Dr. Davide Chicco
- Biological networks: Understanding the meaning of biological networks and getting able to analyze them in any possible genomics-proteomics scenario
- Presented by: Dr. Anne-Christin Hauschild
March 20, 2018
This second iteration of the UHN Trainee Lecture Workshop is a full-day event that aims to introduce key screening, bioinformatics and computational biology concepts.