October 25 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM
Top Tools for Succeeding in Research
The UHN Office of Research Trainees invites you to a learning session on tools for succeeding in research! Learn tips and tricks for how to accelerate your research with UHN Library and Information Services!
In this session UHN Library and Information Services will show you some tools to help you:
- Develop research questions
- Choose databases for literature searches
- Identify appropriate research designs for different research questions
- Make it easy to find your publications (ORCID)
- Choose a journal
- Manage and create formatted citations
There will also be time to have your questions answered. This workshop is great for individuals that are new to research or looking to improve your research skills!
This webinar is free and open to everyone. Register here.