Postdoctoral Fellows: Networking in North America
In this small group session of postdoctoral fellows we will discuss the challenges of making and maintaining professional relationships that will lead to meaningful work in the future.
This is an open session (i.e. there will be no presentation) and will be based on the questions raised from the group. Attendance is capped to ensure participants have the space to share their questions and provide their own advice.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others a chance to attend.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org